Your personal information – what we collect and what we use it for
When you register and use the Website you will be asked to provide certain personal information such as your name, address, email and telephone number.
We will treat all your personal information as private and confidential (although we reserve the right to disclose this information in certain circumstances set out below).
We confirm that any personal information which you provide to us via the Website, as well as any other information from which we can identify you, will be held securely.
We will use your personal information to fulfill our agreement with you which shall include the use of your personal information for the following sorts of things:
- a) to process any orders that you make via the Website;
- b) to register you on the Website and to administer the Website services that it offers;
- c) to administer any prize draws or competitions you may enter via the Website. Please refer to the specific terms & conditions for each prize draw or competition;
- d) to carry out assessment and analysis (for example market, customer and product analysis) to enable us to review, develop and improve the services which we offer, and to allow us to provide you with information about our products and services that we think are relevant to you through our marketing activities; and
- e) subject to you specifically consenting to it, to keep you informed of such products and services (including special offers, discounts, offers, competitions and so on) by any of the following methods: email; SMS text message and other electronic messages such as picture messaging; post or otherwise including products and services of other companies and organizations which we consider may be of interest to you. Your personal information may be disclosed to carefully-selected and monitored third parties who are engaged to help us run, manage and improve the quality of the Website, as well as for marketing and fraud checking purposes. We require all the third parties that we interact with to treat your personal information as carefully and confidentially as we do.
You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your personal information or any other information we obtain about you, we are entitled do so.
How can I unsubscribe?
If at any point you no longer wish us to hold your personal information or you do not wish to receive information from us by post, e-mail or telephone, about our products, promotions or special offers then there are a number of ways you can unsubscribe from these. These are as follows:
- a) You can click onto the “unsubscribe” link in any marketing communications that we send you by email which will automatically unsubscribe you from any future marketing communications.
- b) Alternatively, you can unsubscribe by using our online form: http://www.venacavaistanbul.com/contact-us/
For more details about the relevant terms & conditions for the Website, please see:
- a) Website: http://www.venacavaistanbul.com/termsconditions/
Cookies make your chocolatenaive.com experience more enjoyable – and below we have explained exactly what they are, why we use them and how they work.
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites.
You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer, but these may stop our Website from functioning properly.
The following is strictly necessary in the operation of our website.
This Website Will:
- a) Remember what is in your shopping basket.
- b) Remember where you are in the order process.
- c) Remember that you are logged in and that your session is secure. You need to be logged in to complete an order.
The following are not Strictly Necessary, but are required to provide you with the best user experience and also to tell us which pages you find most interesting (anonymously).
This Website Will:
- b) Track the pages you visits via Google Analytics.
This Website Will:
- a) Allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook.
- b) Allow you to share pages.
This website will not
- a) Share any personal information with third parties.